ORU databases, including full-text articles, journals and ebooks, are fee-based resources and, as such, are generally restricted to ORU students, faculty and staff. For off-campus access it is necessary to login with your ORU Network login or SSO username and password when prompted.
As part of the ORU community you have an electronic library available 24/7 from on or off campus, including:
- 28,000+ full text periodicals,
- more than 90 dynamic databases,
- ebook collections with more than 130,000 ebooks, and more.
Online resources also include a variety of unique and useful user-friendly information management tools that allow you to save items, write notes, highlight, get citations, use text-to-speech, create web links and more.
To Log in from Off-Campus:
- Go to the Library page www.oru.edu/library/
- Click the Off-Campus Access bar or the link at the top of the page.
3. Enter your Network login (username and password) in the pop-up window.
Once you are logged in, simply choose a resource on the library web page and begin your research. Or, select a Library Research Guide for research suggestions, a list of databases, helpful tips and more.
Note: The Library Catalog and Library Research Guides do not require a password. However, if links to electronic resources are provided you will be prompted to log in.